Skip to main content

WISDOM TO ME


Wisdom
I am a natural learner. I always love to read and write and education came to me as a blessing from goddess Saraswati. Through the path of life I completely devoted myself to studies and was consequent into the higher forms of education. So I have steeped in the ladder that leads to Wisdom. The blessings of the goddess have always been with me and I have experienced eternity. Divinity unfurled its wings through the Masters that came in human form at different difficult situations of life. Wisdom is gained through the text and I see it with the perspective life offers at different stages of life.
Divinity: Sadho Sadho
Divinity comes through pious thoughts. Thoughts should be aimed at our progress but never at other’s loss. A man thus becomes a saint of high order where he gets satisfaction and peace, mental peace, spiritual peace. That’s what divinity is in my eyes.
World
This world is a stage for each one to play his part...Yes, Shakespeare quoted these lines in the form of poetic rhymes. This world is actually the world that desires work ( karma)  as a part of everyday routine. It requires material possessions created and necessary for existence. Work demands interactions and here’s where comes Karma,  Bhog   and expectations. Thus an otherwise pure soul transcends into a human form. Here wisdom is defined as working with sincerity to meet our ends. Harm of any form through thoughts and actions is reaction that we will receive sometime in life when we have forgotten our actions. Wisdom is working for material possessions necessary for our existence, cheerful existence.
Wisdom to the soul…
The soul to me a set of positive notes assembled to gain oneness with God. Oneness with God that is the divine feeling, feeling of permanent happiness. The soul chooses its own body. A child chooses its parents and the thoughts thrown consciously and subs consciously are responsible for the birth of souls in human form on the earth. I could see the choosing process when my thoughts responded to me in the form of the birth of my first child. So wisdom for the soul is to obtain oneness with God.
Worldly affairs
Since we are in the world that loves to interact we need wisdom of text and experience. Saying that Buddha realized wisdom is as equal to saying that a mason, constructing a wall to shelter people attained wisdom. The paths were different and so was the desire but both got what they wanted. Fulfillment of desires is attaining wisdom in this context.
Motherhood, Fatherhood and Children
Wisdom here means meeting ends to satisfy a family, a unit of which each desire to be a part. Father the bread earner and protector of the family attain wisdom as he perfects with sincerity towards these objectives.
Mother the producer, the giver of life attains wisdom as she excels in polite endeavors to nurture her family with love and care.
Children have to undergo a series of processes and attain wisdom through experiences. To be truthful and loving to those who brought them up through all odds is attaining wisdom for them until they themselves become parents.
Wisdom is gaining experience through various stages of life. These introduce us to a number of Bhog, karma or deeds. These lead to momentous spurts of evil, sufferance and joy. Balances maintained through these stages create humbleness and eternal happiness. That’s what wisdom is to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IT WAS HIS FIRST LOVE NOT MY

IT WAS HIS FIRST LOVE NOT MY It was his first love not my He met me by the hour of daylight His eyes radiant with the lovers shine He tried and tried to express his feelings Sad it was that mine were blind He loved me and wanted to relate But my world was a different game I loved flowers, trees and nature Love at first sight … Not my kind It was his first love not my. He hovered around me day and night I looked at him once but without delight He lingered around my abode I thought an idiot at work No learning, no teaching were his style to me His life I governed that never occurred to me It was his first love not my…. I loved the school bell, I loved the temple I loved the sparrows that visited my home I loved the thick pine and fir I loved to hum like a humming bird I loved all that nature could give One thing I missed was the love of his… So off he went with a heavy heart And before that just to start He startled me by passing his love to me Through a few friends or relatives I ho

cards

Cards~ The best way we can express our feelings good, bad or loving Cards yes cards.. But this is an event an event to talk why charts and darts why cards just cards love let us be sincere with facts not simply cards cos in this cosmic world words dart and not just cards..

Letter of Abraham Lincoln to his son's teacher.

He will have to learn, I know that all men are not just, all men are not true.But teach him also that for every scoundrel there is a hero; that for every selfish politician there is a dedicated leader. Teach him that for every enemy there is a friend. It will take time I know; but teach him, if u can that a dollar earned is of far more value than five found. teach him to learn to lose and also to enjoy winning. In school teach him that it is far more honorable to fail than to cheat. Teach him to have faith in his own ideas, even if everyone tells him they are wrong.Teach him to be gentle with the gentle and tough with the tough. Try to give my son the strength not to follow the crowd when everyone is getting on a bandwagon.Teach him to listen to all men; but teach him also to filter all that he hears on the screen of truth and take only the good that comes through. Teach him if u can how to laugh when he is sad. Teach him there is no shame in tears.Teach him to scoff at cynics and